André Rieu 2019
André Rieu returns for the fifteenth time in 2019 to his hometown Maastricht. Experience the traditional summer evening concerts on the most romantical square of the Netherlands: the Vrijthof in Maastricht!
In 2019 André Rieu will return to his hometown Maastricht for the fifteenth time. We would love to welcome you back with a delicious three-course dinner on the terrace of Theater aan het Vrijthof in the summer of 2019. You will not only enjoy the beautiful melodies from classical music to compelling waltzes, including various operas, operettas and musicals but you will also be pampered by our staff! The evenings are going to be unforgettable and filled with hilarious ánd moving moments. But above all: with lots of romance!
- Our concert dinner package includes an exclusive three-course dinner served by our main caterer. Please let us know if you have any dietary wishes (vegetarian, allergies, etc.) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are more than happy to cater to your wishes.
- At each table 4 people can be seated. Guests with a booking for 1 or 2 might be sharing their table with another party.
- Our Andre Rieu dinner tickets are sold in hard copy only, we don’t sell e-tickets.
- André Rieu dinner tickets can only be sent within the Netherlands by registered post, or can be collected at our UITbalie/boxoffice during opening hours until 4:00 PM on the day of the concert.
- Andre Rieu dinner tickets are not send to foreign addresses; the risk of tickets getting lost is too high. Guests from abroad can pick up your tickets at our UITbalie (boxoffice) in the Theater aan het Vrijthof during opening hours, at the latest on the day of the concert at 4.00 PM.