THEATER AAN HET VRIJTHOF & SALLY DANSGEZELSCHAP MAASTRICHT 'PLAY APART TOGETHER'
Theater aan het Vrijthof and SALLY Dansgezelschap Maastricht invite you, your partner, housemate, brother or sister, father or mother to play apart together!
As a local theater and dance company, we are proud of our rich, diverse and international society here in Maastricht. We therefore invite everyone to dance, in their own language, the phrase "Playing Apart Together". At home, in your living room, garden, bathroom or wherever you want. The meaning of this sentence is the same in every language, but sounds different.
Do not freak out! It's easier, and more fun, than you think!
How do you participate?
- Choose your dance partner(s)
- Watch the instruction video below (it's in Dutch. If you need help, ask your Dutch friends!)
- Choose your language. That can be anything: Dutch, German, English, Chinese or even 'Mestreechs'
- Analyze the words and sounds of "Playing apart Together" and dance your own language!
- Send in your video by responding to one of our social media posts or post a message yourself using the hashtag #playingaparttogether