DUE TO THE ONGOING COVID 19 PANDEMIC THEATER AAN HET VRIJTHOF HAS CLOSED ITS DOORS UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1ST.
FOR NOW, THE UITBALIE (TICKET DESK) CAN BE REACHED BY EMAIL ONLY.
Tickets can be ordered by phone, online and at the UITbalie at the theater. To order tickets online, you have to create an account once. Besides that, there's the possibility to buy tickets for all our performances at VVV Maastricht.
- Tickets for performances at Theater aan het Vrijthof can be picked up at the UITbalie from 60 minutes before the start of the performance.
- Tickets for performances at other locations can be picked up from 30 minutes before the start of the performance at the location itself.
- E-tickets are sent through e-mail and must be brought printed out, wherefor they can be scanned at the ticket control.
- If you choose for the delivery method by mail, you'll receive the tickets within 8 working days.
- As the reservation with delivery method by mail happens within 8 working days, we don't send the tickets anymore, but keep them at the theater. Then you can pick them up at the UITbalie.
- For sending the tickets by mail, € 3 per order will be charged.
Online you can pay with iDEAL, credit card, Podium Cadeaukaart (gift card) and VVV giftcard. At the UITbalie you can pay cash, with pin, VVV gift card, National Art and Culture card or Podium Cadeaukaart (gift card).
Exchange and return
Tickets can be exchanged up to 24 hours before the start of the show for another performance. Tickets can also be returned, but administration costs of € 6 per ticket are connected (with a maximum of € 24) as a regular customer, or € 3 per ticket (with a maximum of € 12) when being a member. Tickets for performances with a bus trip can be exchanged or returned up to one month before the date of the show.